There are many degrees offered on the UGA Griffin Campus. These include bachelor, master, specialist, and even doctorate degrees. Undergraduate bachelor degrees are degree completion programs. These programs are great for those who are currently completing an associates degree, already have an associates degree, or those who are looking to come back to school to finish their degree.
Eligibility for transfer admission consideration to the UGA Griffin Campus requires:
- Completion of at least 60 semester hours of transferable credit by the application deadline
- Transfer GPA of at least 2.80 as calculated by the UGA Undergraduate Admissions Office*
- Completion of course entry requirements for intended degree program
- Graduation from high school at least 12 months prior to the term of intended enrollment at UGA Griffin
- Completion of at least one year of college by the term of intended enrollment at UGA Griffin
* For Spring of 2025 and beyond, the transfer consideration level for students with 60 or more completed hours of transfer credit will change to a 3.00 or higher calculated transfer GPA.
Why Choose UGA Griffin
Learn why many students are choosing the UGA Griffin Campus to complete their bachelor degree or start earning their graduate degree.
All prospective students interested in enrolling at UGA Griffin should apply online through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions website. The undergraduate application fee is $70.
Undergraduate (Bachelor Degree) Application Deadlines
Graduate degrees (Master, Specialist, Doctorate) have separate application deadlines. Check with the program coordinator of the program you are interested in for the specific application deadline for that program.
Spring – November 20th
Summer – May 20th
Fall – July 20th